Frequent bathing, dry indoor air, dries the baby's skin. We give you ideas on how to alleviate the symptoms.
What should you do if your baby's skin is very dry?
- Pбrбsнtsbecause the dry room air still smells better.
- Also, take care of the liquid, give it to him bхven to drink.
- A quick shower without soap and shower is more convenient than long paddling.
- Fьrdйskor put bath oil in the water.
- Do not rub with a towel, just wrap it in a bath towel and drink the water.
- Kend in kуkuszolajjal or lukewarm shea butter.
- Wear cool and loose cotton clothing to prevent perspiration and linen from rubbing against the skin.
- White and organic cotton cloths can help prevent chemicals from becoming irritating.
- Wash your clothes with natural materials (laundry, horse chestnut).
- Show it to your doctor as you may need a special cream.
There is nothing good for baby skin that can help with dryness: too long and daily bath, soap use, inappropriate non-breathable creams, body lotions, cosmetics, fragrances, lotions.
Eczema skin can be a common problem in babies, in addition to the factors that cause dryness, genetic factors, and even food intolerance.
Related articles about leather: