Indeed, it is not uncommon in Anglo-Saxon languages to refer to the "light of the eyes of the family". Let's just close, sometimes quite rightly. Between the ages of one and three, he or she makes the most of the kids a try for adults.More than once I hear from my mother talking about their baby wives of seven weeks: voluptuous, hysterical, demanding. He even manipulated his parents. We have to say one thing: in infancy, he has no faith, such a small child does not yet realize that he can guide his fellow human beings to decide anything, and he has no idea what he wants at all. Babies, even if they are "hysterical", simply express that they do not feel good. A lousy baby is cuddling, is in a precarious position, is in pain, hungry and so on. The first signs of a hysteria are when you reach the age of one, when the little one starts to mumble and tries many things he should not.
Dack period starts!As you light the candle on your birthday cake, the lurk is as if you were cooking up a happy baby. End of quiet mornings, comfy shopping, and graceful sand dunes. Instead, "I want to!" Lifestyle - Family members are certainly not equally transported about this overwhelming emotion. But before we tell you that, of course, parents should throw in the turtle first, let's take a closer look at why the little angel of the "angel" will be willing.
He believes that sooner or later everyone will run out of patience
But what is the defiance? By no means a war on parents. The child is opposed because he realizes that he also has the will to imagine what he would like to describe naturally. However, your opportunities are often far from your goals. His movement, his knowledge, is not enough to truly accomplish whatever he has planned so well.
For example, Gergh watched his mother make cocoa in the morning. It's so good that mom knows everything! One fine morning, when everyone's still dying, it's time for Gergh! He sits down on the table, opens the box of cocoa, holds the spoon, and dares the fine brown powder. Whoops, a little missed, this portion kneaded in jam! Woe, now! Umm, this just went crazy. Hmm, what a good taste… well with a couple of spoons to make it sweet. Milk can come now. All you have to do is raise and decide, just like Mom does. Hы, but it's going fast, oh, all spilled, now what ?! That's when the door opens. Cocoa milk is sizzling on the table, Gergh is very smeared, and so is the sweet croissant! Mommy is very upset, and Gerg is disappointed instead of praising - she made the cocoa herself! he got a scold. Even in Dhih, he even tumbles down the glass in the glass and hinges the metal box with a spoon.
Tantrums? Just patience!
Of course, every child needs a set of rules and constraints. Бm javнthatunk much of the day hisztiбtlagon if idхnkйnt already engedьnk small akaratбnak, йs leave, let prуbбlja egyedьl what has csinбltunk instead. Brushing your teeth, shoing your shoes, folding clothes is a really grown-up thing and all you need for happiness is just a bit of patience - life goes slower when tiny hands do big tasks, but when you change, from the stairs.
Let's fight the hist and die!
- Let's get it in our minds: the toddler hasn't grown up yet! We cannot influence his mind for the time being, nor can he be expected to realize that it is better for him to obey.
- Let's not set big goals! The point is that this day is spent with less accidents. We always try to make the following activity attractive. Creative, good humorous parents are in a winning position.
- Set as few restrictions as possible, don't be banned all day. But the main thing is consistency! Once we have said no, we should never allow the hysteria. If we are persistent, the results will be there!
- You should not bring it to a decision position, especially if we know very well which one is the "right answer" (for example, to put on your mummy or beach slippers).
- Let's do something surprising or funny if the hijab breaks out. If we also start "dumbing down", we will be so stunned that he or she will probably quit.
- Divert your attention if you can. "All new jokes are new to the newborn!" On the basis of this, the window can be a fascinating speech.
- Let's keep in mind that the hitch is just an episode of the day! The clouds come and go, the sun shines after the storm. The anger, the duh as it came, so goes away. We should not be angry!
- Respect your child's cues. He may be upset or sad, but it does not matter how he expresses it. The good example we can show him is primarily a parent.
- Make the apartment as safe as possible! If we pack dangerous or delicate items out of reach, we've done a lot of family beekeeping.
Get ready, watch out!There is no point in thinking about what situations we can count on - so we can better prepare for the storm. Let's see what we can do in an awkward situation!
If you don't want to sit in the stroller ...
Let us take a moment to walk alongside us. If he wants to push the car, but it's too big for him to get a child-sized toy car, he can push it with us.
If you ask for something you don't want to buy ...
A fundamental reason for hysteria. The best method is clear, kind but firm rejection.
If you don't want to fall asleep ...
Let's Create Family Rituals! Evening ceremony is a sure point in your child's life that you can always count on. If we eat dinner at about the same time and then bathe, brush our teeth, and finally talk, the little one gets used to the rhythm and he or she sticks to the order.
Don't breathe!There are children who, in the face of great grief or fury, find that their weight is silent, their face is strained, it loses consciousness for a few seconds, and then, for the sake of the baby, it takes an incredible amount of time . The phenomenon known as "affective apnea" is known as an involuntary respiratory arrest that has the effect of temporarily depriving the brain of oxygen. There is nothing we can do other than tumble a little out of this situation. If we applaud, we will suddenly put a smile on his face, breathing again in fright. Affective apnea has nothing to do with epilepsy, but if a large cat occurs frequently in a child, it may be necessary to have a baby consultant or child psychologist.Related articles in the drone era:
- 10 positive effects of hysteria
- 3 Hints Against Histi
- That's why small children are constantly opposed