Kids who want to paddle can be taken three to four years old for a swimming course. Usually, the pool depends on the water's water content and is lightly picked from the age of one year, but is rarely successful at the age of three.Before enrolling, let's look at an occupation. Notice how friendly, patient they are with the children, how many children and educators, how much personal attention a baby has, how clean the water is, whether the temperature is nice, whether there is enough and varied play, бllapota. Nowadays, in many places, children enjoy playing water gradually and playfully. One of their goals is to get used to water. In such a course, even the barefooters are not bad.
On the first space, we must stay abreast of the sight and sight of the child, but leave it behind. This gives him security, he encourages his esteem. Praise them at the end of the job and surprise them with some healthy, delicious thirst (apple, fruit salad, tea). Everyday twice a week is a better efficiency course, but this is only for those who really love it. The all-day sunshine is more like babysitting, sunshine, and there are eagles in the water on steep and dune.
Making friends with water
With the arrival of summer loyalty, all children are fond of splashing in water, but when asked to learn to "fall" properly, they ask. Children who are familiar with water are usually disturbed by the temperature of the water and the water draining from their faces, which is why they are reluctant to dive under water. We will definitely rely on the Autumn Teacher to be a specialist trainer - this can keep us waiting for years, but we can also enjoy the water ourselves.
- The little child can cook in cold water. You will not become harder if you gain it, only your resistance will increase. In the pleasant warmth, they relax their muscles, become unobtrusive and unobtrusive, and focus on their games.
- Let's go to the water, play, play ball with him. You really feel the sustained power of water if you don't write down your foot. The karma maintains the water and does not impede freedom of movement. Let the foolproof ones cling to us, and as the games progressively dissolve, we will be hungry. He does not take it in the autumn either, and frees up for the summer. Never leave it alone in the pool!
- Let's leave the face water for the last time. Use a wet hand to wipe the child's face and head while playing. Drop it up a bit and catch it in time, but if you like the games, let it go down gradually as you catch it. With the help of a pair of eyeglasses it is possible to lower it under the water. Let's dive under it, look at each other underwater, let the bubbles out of the water, let's go down to the bottom of the pool.
- Depending on the child's love of water, play the "skull duck" in water, depending on the child's water love. We drop rubber rings or other small objects and bring them out of the water. Who succeeds in getting more?
- Let's descend to the top and go to the point where we just look out. Let's take the kid and go around with him in the pool. We suddenly sink a little, so that they too will dive a little and then rise up. With barbs, you can play with it in the deeper water and immerse it in the deeper water.
- The inlet water tools (boat, mattress, rubber, foot-wearable figure) really prevent water habits because they create a false sense of security in the child. However, the Christmas season allows for free movement, and the child can be immersed in the water as much as possible in the middle of the fall. You can perform a similar movement with it without it.