In the 21st century - thanks to disposable diapers - diapers are almost child's play. However, there are unexpected situations and events that we are not always prepared for.4 things about diapers that aren't counted on by a mother are natural for seeing your baby and what to do in the first place. Everything is delicious, fragrant and soft. Then, storm clouds and unexpected events begin to rally around this idyll.
1. Diaper accidentsSpotty clothes, wet covers, multiple layers of dressed clothes? Do you know the situation? What could be the problem? What can you do wrong? Don't worry! Unfortunately, diaper accidents can occur with routine babies. In this case, you should look for the following sources of error:
- you did not adjust the thigh curls, so the pelus was leaking.
- if you have a baby, you may not have directed the baby penis down, so the urine has run out of urine
- you did not properly attach the tape to the waist, so the pelus became loose
- the diaper does not adjust to the child's activity
2. I don't want to break the mouse!For an excited-moving child on a diaper table, it often seems like a very difficult task to sew a diaper. In the midst of warfare, the smaller ones are thrown into the dirty diaper with their hands and their feet, and the total diaper catastrophe is ready. To avoid these situations, you simply need to distract the kid's attention. It can be a handful of playful games, interesting nonsense, or you can also take advantage of this time for singing, telling.
3. Unexpected events
Of course, such an unexpected event can occur in any baby, so don't be surprised if the baby is not always inclined to pee or poop during the nappy period. It is advisable to wash the diaper on a washable diaper table or sheet and, if necessary, start the baby clean with a lukewarm water shower.
4. I should change the diaper. But where?Parents of diaper children can initially have a very serious problem about where to diaper their children from home. When you leave home, you'll definitely need a well-stocked diaper pad with all the tools you need at your disposal:
- diaper page
- bags for waste disposal
- the baby's favorite toy, baby
- The boys' diaper - Shown
- Diaper pad for beginners and advanced
- Baby diapering